Pelotons People Team enables Pelotons Retail & Field Operations team to achieve best in class results through the development & effective implementation of a broad range of programs and processes. This includes onboarding, developing high performing team members, mitigating employee relations matters, driving employee engagement, & collaborating with our training and development team to ensure executional excellence, act as a key business partner for all retail and field operations teams. We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to support our People Business Partners to deliver these results & effectively support our team members. Together we go far!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Support team members & managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, providing excellent service & ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure quality & timely solutions
- Ensure compliance regarding all employment practices: selection processes, I-9 reporting, e-verify, record keeping, EEOC compliance & reporting, & file management
- Create team member communications to team members including; email responses, letters, initiative roll out messages, policies & procedure messaging
- Provide HR guidance to site leadership on achieving operational objectives while minimizing engagement impacts
- Support the Regional People Business Partner to execute HR related tasks, initiatives and projects
- Influence leadership (typically salaried Supervisors & Managers) during team member impacting decision making
- Participate in team member disciplinary meetings, terminations & investigations
- Partner with Leave Admin Manager & business leaders on FMLA, Workers Comp & other related Leave of Absences
- Interpret employee engagement data & recommending action items to deliver results
- Analyze reporting regarding attendance, attrition, engagement, terminations, etc. & take appropriate action
- Build & foster an inclusive & diverse culture aligned to our Company vision, mission & values
- Assist managers in responding to associate questions on time keeping, benefits, accommodations, Time Off, Leave of Absence, etc.
- Build & develop people manager skills & leadership team effectiveness
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications & duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties & responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Federal & California State employment laws
- 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
- Shown orientation to flexibility & adaptability to changing business conditions & needs
- Ability to multitask, deal with ambiguity, & work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking & team-oriented
- Proficiency with Google applications
- Potential for 50% Travel
This position involves long periods of sitting, speaking & listening to team members on the phone and in person, seeing letters & numbers on a computer screen & at times lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.