EMPLOYER NAME: Peloton Interactive
JOB TITLE: Associate Product Manager
JOB DUTIES: Associate Product Manager will assist in analysis of needs of Peloton software users & contribute to continuous improvement of existing software in order to address such needs. Will aid Product Director in collecting, analyzing, modeling & simulating data about customer needs, & contribute to planning of development of Peloton software in a manner that optimizes responsiveness to user needs & usage patterns. Duties include:
- Collect & analyze data & information regarding user needs & usage patterns of Pelotons software applications. This includes the following tasks:
- Monitor key performance indicators relating to software design specifications & areas for potential improvement on basis of consumer information.
- Conduct data modeling & analysis of customer software usage to identify potential operational problems & ascertain user requirements.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, project managers & other key stakeholders in setting strategies for increasing the responsiveness of Pelotons computer systems to consumer needs. This includes the following tasks:
- Help key stakeholders & decision makers plan & execute short term queue & long-term goals & flow chart for Peloton software product development based on analysis of product improvement & competitive landscape models, & understanding of optimal business outcomes.
- Document software design & development procedures based on product strategy & feature requirements.
- Collaborate with designers & engineers to create software wireframe & prototypes based on user requirements.
- Develop testing & validation procedures & models to assess success of new software feature releases & test software performance. This includes the following tasks:
- Develop & evaluate A/B & beta testing procedures around new software feature releases.
Troubleshoot software performance issues by identifying, defining, & ticketing feature iterations & bug fixes.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in computer science, design & technology, or related field & one year of experience in job offered or any positions in which required experience was acquired. Professional experience must include:
- Analysis of software user needs & definition of requirements based thereon.
- Assessment of feasibility of developing required software design within time & resource constraints.
- Conferring & working with other functions to understand & respond to software performance requirements & limitations, including experience communicating user software requirements to software engineers.
- Working with Python on development of interactive software application prototypes.
Salary offered: $140,000
JOB LOCATION: 125 W. 25th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001
TO APPLY SEND RESUME TO: Mail resume c/o Christina Ellis, 125 W. 25th Street, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Include reference "RE: Associate Product Manager".