Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
If youre passionate about generating sales pipeline & optimizing websites, advertising, media plans, content, & all things digital marketing for high-growth, fast-paced, innovative company, we need to talk.
Yext is on the hunt for aSenior Director, Digital Marketing with the chops to both strategize & execute. The right candidate will lead our charge to optimize the performance of our websites, ads, & media buys in order to generate more qualified leads, organic traffic, & engaged visitors globally. This superhuman must be adept at leveraging an arsenal of optimization tactics to accomplish these goals & enjoy collaborating with smart folks across the organization.
Think youre a perfect match? Make sure you meet the requirements below & can handle all of the responsibilities listed, then complete the application. We look forward to talking soon!
- Oversee & optimize global paid media budget to generate sales pipeline
- Drive all website & digital optimization efforts across Yext
- Develop, facilitate or deploy SEO strategies to increase qualified organic search traffic for desktop & mobile experiences
- Use reporting to propose, by channel, funnel optimizations across paid media & the website
- Develop & improve methods for measuring the impact of digital marketing campaigns in a multi-touch attribution world
- Leverage customer journey insights, data & analytics from all channels & sources to drive recommendations around targeting & testing to ultimately help improve content, conversion rates & customer flows.
- Build & execute audience-based advertising & marketing
- Work cross-functionally with Sales team to ensure we are meeting or exceeding goals while providing accurate & insightful data
- Responsible for maintaining & executing our globalization efforts for the program
- Work with VP of Demand Gen, Marketing Ops to Identify new areas of measurement that track forward-looking metrics that have impact on overall KPIs.
- BA Degree
- 10+ years of digital marketing, demand generation, paid media, SEO, website optimization experience
- Ability to work independently & lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Data visualization & demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights & influence decision making
- Ability to communicate complex information so that it is easily understandable for non-analytical stakeholders
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- MS Excel & Powerpoint proficiency
- Experience in CMS platforms
- Experience working with developers
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.