Pelotons People team is seeking to hire a hard-working & motivated Compensation Coordinator to assist in our global Compensation programs & processes. The ideal candidate will effortlessly liaise with the People Systems, Business Partners, Payroll, Finance, Audit, Sales & Legal teams to ensure that Peloton can achieve its mission of attracting, retaining, & motivating the best talent in the world.
- Develop ongoing data audits & work with People Systems team to ensure accurate & updated compensation information across all systems
- Assist in all Compensation processes through reconciliation of data & tracking progress to deadlines
- Coordinate communications related to compensation programs, policies, & processes
- Recommend process improvements for data gathering & compensation related inputs into various systems
- Develop & manage one central repository for storing sensitive compensation details & analysis
- Assists with compensation salary submissions to ensure timely submissions & data accuracy
- Ensure confidentiality in all transactions
- 1 - 2+ years of total experience in compensation or total rewards field
- Excellent attention to detail, process oriented & high-level of accuracy
- Well-developed organizational & time management skills
- Strong analytical skills through Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Some experience & understanding of various elements of compensation programs preferred Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented, & able to work independently at times
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.