Senior iOS Engineer
MakeSpace is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to help build & improve the tools necessary for our logistical operations as we scale our product capabilities & business. We just raised $55 million in Series E funding to help make space more accessible to everyone with our full-service customer experience & full-featured technology products. Join us as we help people live more spacious lives in 31 cities across North America (and counting).
Were looking for a talented Senior iOS Engineer to join our Warehousing & Logistics team. Youll be working with a team of engineers & will help us scale our product capabilities & business in cities across North America. You will work directly with our CSO Manager & leaders on the Product team to build structures & processes.
You can expect to:
- Have ownership of a key technological pillar in the company
- Work with our stakeholders to identify how we can improve our processes & build the tools to support them
- Coordinate with the team to translate a product roadmap into working software
- Help architect systems that model complex physical relationships to solve real problems
- Advocate for process improvements & technology implementations that make us better able to meet the needs of our users
- Oversee the management of a fleet of enterprise iOS devices
- Experiment with any technologies that could make our warehouse & logistics operations more efficient
- You have built & shipped production-ready iOS applications
- You have experience writing & maintaining idiomatic Swift code
- You are comfortable working with Objective-C code
- You have a good sense for practical UX
- You are interested in working with reactive design patterns in an iOS context
- You have deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns & API design
- You are familiar with Core Data & relational databases
- You are enthusiastic about MakeSpace as a service & our logistical challenges
- You like working on a team to develop technology & processes to solve real problems
- A competitive base salary & a 401(k) with matching
- Generous & flexible PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, & Commuter benefits
- Weekly catered lunch, unlimited snacks, beer, cold brew on tap, etc. when in office
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Free MakeSpace storage so you can take back your space
Our company culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. While our culture was built by sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry, we expect you to contribute to our culture to make it even betterand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.