At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Design Recruiter to help us strategically, grow our design team function. We're looking for someone who can drive & manage an efficient yet quality process & be a strategic partner to our hiring managers. You should have experience owning a pipeline & reporting out on your success. You should bring a level of organization while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft scale our operations. At Lyft we value creativity, resourcefulness & an incredible candidate & client experience that matches our brand.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our business organization ensuring a seamless, uniform & incredibly positive candidate experience
- Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current & future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline & recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source & connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online & internal databases, employee referrals & passive candidates through networking & research
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes & tools
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions & team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers & any relevant stakeholders & working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Partner closely with the HRBP in charge of the relevant organization
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, & offer packages based on the position & company requirements
- Building diverse & inclusive teams
- Previous recruiting experience (in-house & agency)
- Proven ability to manage internal & external stakeholders
- Operate with an incredible sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- Has built & maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Impeccable written & verbal communications skills
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography & experience. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $74,800 - $88,000.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.