Zola is looking for a Merchandise Planning Analyst to join the Merchandise Planning team to be based out of NYC. This role will report into a Planning Lead & partner closely with the Planning, Merchandising & Operations teams to manage & track inventory levels. This person will be responsible for providing clear inventory updates & thoughtful ad hoc analyses to help the team stay on top of actions & problem solve issues, while always keeping in mind the experience of the Zola customer. This role is ideal for someone who has strong analytical abilities & has a strong desire to gain the technical & practical knowledge required to launch a career in Planning.
- Maintaining accurate inventory information for all Zola products by managing & communicating SKU level inventory information, discontinuations, back order dates etc.
- Placing & tracking inventory purchase orders
- Fielding questions from internal & external partners; being the go to person for any inventory related question or issue
- Managing & communicating daily & weekly sales reporting
- Managing & communicating SKU level inventory information to the broader team & helping to problem solve any issues that may arise
- Responsible for ad hoc inventory projects & analyses
- 1+ year work experience in an analytical or inventory related role
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Experience working with & manipulating large data sets & excel files; Proficiency in Excel required
- Detail oriented & analytical with strong organizational & problem solving skills
- Strong oral & written communicator; ability to communicate clearly to internal partners & build collaborative cross functional relationships
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!