Paintzen is a disruptive logistics platform for the painting industry. Our system matches buyers of painting services with experienced paint crews, managing all logistics of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At Paintzen, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to facilitate contracting services. We're simplifying the process between the logistics & the labor. Our team members are energetic & passionate about the service provide our clients. Not only do we pride ourselves on exceptional service, but also we provide top paint products from our paint partner, PPG Paints. We believe Paintzen is the future of paint contracting.
Paintzen is hiring a Senior Manager of Acquisition Marketing to drive new customer acquisition across multiple digital media platforms. If youre looking for an opportunity to exponentially scale consumers at a continuously growing company, then we're looking for you!
- Own the execution of acquisition strategy for Paintzens marketing channels
- Manage & grow media channels such as paid social, paid search, referral, & video
- Evaluate new acquisition/digital marketing opportunities outside of the traditional levers (Facebook/Instagram, etc)
- Optimize for efficiencies by restructuring & building out new campaigns with keyword optimization, expansion, ad extensions, & bidding strategies
- Partner with content, product, design & analytics teams to ensure optimized efficiency
- Support business initiatives as needed such as promotions, product launches, seasonal brand campaigns, etc.
- Present reports to senior executive team with in-depth analysis of demographic, device, targeting audience, & campaign performance
- At least 3+ years in digital marketing & online customer acquisition
- Previously directly managed budgets of significant ad spends
- Have successfully managed online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, & CPM cost models
- Proven significant growth in prior roles as related to marketing budget, customer acquisition and/or revenue
- Hands-on management of paid social media, including PPC, Facebook & Instagram, required
- Experience managing external agencies for implementation of campaigns
- Strong analytical skills balanced by strong communications skills
- Thrives in a collaborative environment, wants to be team player & interact closely with various departments