Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access & share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system & browser so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Senior iOS developer with a good understanding of the UI technologies of iOS. You will participate in building the best password manager & online security app on iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch. You have a proven track record of building high-quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas & have a strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
You will be based in Paris
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain & improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimize performance & improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS & incorporate them into our application including SwiftUI & Combine
- Follow the evolution of the platform, studying WWDC sessions with your team during the conference
- Join a team of iOS developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane & Apple technologies
- 3+ years of work experience in iOS application development and in iOS frameworks & APIs
- 1+ years of work experience with Swift
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with the most up-to-date Swift version, & knowledge of SwiftUI & Combine
- Experience writing reliable unit tests & UI tests
- Knowledge of the latest version of iOS (we currently support iOS 14+)
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.