Senior Videographer & Editor
Were looking for a senior videographer & editor to join our creative team here in NYC. The ideal candidate is a highly creative, ambitious, self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude & an eye for detail. The person hired will be an integral part of helping grow & evolve ClassPass digital communications & experience, ultimately helping people all over the world live happier & healthier lifestyles.
Video output will span a range of content types & channels, including everything from short-form looping animations, to ads, to longer form stories, to video within the app. This role works closely with our producer & creative directors, as well as our team of writers & designers to bring the work to life.
- Capture & edit video for ongoing content needs, with a primary focus across paid & organic social. Project mix would also include branded assets, customer stories, in-product videos, company recruiting.
- Deliver refined edits & roughcuts, including rough sound mixing, rough color correction, & music selection, plus motion graphics incorporation, as well as VO records & mixing when applicable.
- Adapt quickly to changes & revisions, solving problems alongside an energetic & ambitious team.
- Edit existing footage & seamlessly blend multiple shoots.
- Pull reference & generate ideas for ongoing projects & shoots.
- Stay current on industry trends & design standards.
- Embrace feedback & work collaboratively in all phases of production, alongside designers & writers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our growth & brand teams
- Work with the creative team to ensure consistency & quality of the ClassPass brand in the production of all video content.
- Ability to apply style guides creatively while upholding the ClassPass brand
- Ability to contribute & serve as a thought-leader in creative brainstorms & strategic marketing meetings a plus
- A varied portfolio of past work indicating your qualifications in the above describedfields that also proves your ability to think conceptually & execute flawlessly
- 3-6 years of experience & a solid understanding of digital/video content production
- Advanced skills with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Media Encoder; knowledge of Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Organized & thorough file management across physical harddrives & Google Drive.
- Advanced knowledge of post-production fundamentals such as footage review, rough cuts, audio adjustment & final editing of content
- Advanced knowledge of digital workflow standards from Tethered Shooting, RAW Capture to Processed JPGs
- Advanced knowledge of pre-production fundamentals camera setup, lighting, sound
- Knowledge of creating appropriate pacing, narration, & audio in content
- Strong communication skills you should be able to clearly articulate your creative decisions, & have a great attitude working with the team.
- Someone who is obsessively detail-oriented, a self-starter, & an aficionado of iterating
- Motion graphics & animation design abilities a plus
- Free medical, dental & vision coverage
- Flexible work hours & 4-week vacation policy
- Free ClassPass
- Free healthy (and slightly less healthy) snacks
- Charitable giving program participation
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.