At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Lyft Business Team is changing the way organizations leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems, & meeting the needs of our clients & their people, from employees to customers & students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging & rewarding & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
As a Business Development Representative Team Lead, you will lead a team of BDRs to identify Mid-Market & Enterprise prospects from inbound leads & CRM data. You will lead initial prospecting & outreach & run meetings to qualify prospects for the Account Executive teams. If youre interested in being a part of the biggest revolution in generations, the redesigning of cities around people, not cars, join us.
- Establish best in class prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects, from both inbound leads & outbound cold prospecting
- Teach the team to Identify the needs & challenges of the prospective customer
- Train the team to conduct thorough discovery to understand the current environment of clients, requirements, decision-making processes, & timeframes
- Work with marketing & sales leadership to find new sources of prospects & improve the efficiency of the role
- Work with sales leadership to recommend the account & territory systems for the growing BDR team
- Track metrics & report back on the success of the teams work
- Along with Team Lead responsibilities, you will be responsible for a limited quota of new qualified opportunities
- Combined minimum of 3+ years BDR experience and/or a closing sales role
- Proven ability to lead & develop others with a passion for regular sales coaching
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, comfortable with pressure & ambiguity
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Experience & knowledge of common inside sales tools, like Salesforce, telephony, & email automation required
- Knowledge of business processes & organizational structures
- Experience with prospecting & sales email automation tools a plus
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.