Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio seeks an experienced professional to lead operations for its Insider Threat Program. This person will build & execute the companys Insider Threat strategy recommending & implementing cutting-edge tools & processes to identify & investigate threats & protect Twilios intellectual property & assets.
This position will build & implement a program that protects business value by reducing risk of data loss through monitoring, detection, & investigation of insider activity based on proven analytics & indicators of risk. This person will leverage tools, analytical methodologies, & experience to develop key indicators, deliver briefings, propose & execute program initiatives, & collaborate with a forward leaning information security team.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of building an Insider Threat program. They also have:
- 5+ years experience with a combination of technical, investigations, networking & systems responsibilities
- Ability to provide Insider Threat Program recommendations & presenting executive-level recommendations
- An ability to self-organize, prioritize activities independently, create documentation & reporting
- Possess excellent communication & analytical skills both orally & in writing
- Demonstrate the capability to perform data manipulation & analysis in order to draw conclusions & develop metrics
- BA or BS degree in Cybersecurity or IT, or experience in HUMINT or counter-intelligence
As an Insider Threat Lead, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Build & execute the firms Insider Threat strategy recommending & implementing cutting-edge tools & processes.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work closely with human resources, legal, compliance, & technology stakeholders to investigate incidents & improve processes through technology, policy, & employee education
- BE BOLD: Direct threat strategy by leveraging user behavioral analytics tools to analyze & understand high-risk employee behavior
- NO SHENANIGANS: Develop & compile investigation reports; manage key indicators of program effectiveness
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop implementation options based on best practices & recommend creative solutions
- DONT SETTLE: Actively engage key technology partners to tune & improve endpoint, network, & content analytics
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.