Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries & feature films across a wide variety of genres & languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause & resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Are you so passionate about anime it has shaped the fabric of your life? Do you reminisce about the first anime you ever saw? Are you the go-to person with recommendations for first-time anime watchers? If yes,the Netflix Anime Editorial Team might be just for you!
In this role you'll have the opportunities to:
1. Drive strategy for key editorial channels & global AV formats, laddering up to the overall Netflix Anime Editorial & Publishing strategy (and contributing to it, too!)
2. Shape the big picture of what global AV assets look like across Netflix Anime editorial ecosystem, including Netflix Anime YouTube & other channels/platforms
3. Take swings big & small in developing & producing breakthrough AV content
4. Manage the day-to-day editorial operations of our global AV content
5. Help make anime big at Netflix
This is not a community manager role & not a staff writer-producer; we're looking for someone like you to be a leader to help mentor & guide the great people we already have.
If you are English-Japanese bilingual and can not only navigate anime, manga, & video games in Japan, but have impeccable empathy & communication skills, this might be the role for you.