Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Were looking for a Sr. Integrated Marketing Manager, Investors to increase brand awareness, lead generation, & pipeline creation within our Investors lane of business.
This role will report to our Director of Solution Marketing..
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Solution Marketing team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Develop & implement short & long-term marketing strategies & campaigns in order to increase brand awareness, lead generation, & pipeline creation
- Build a marketing calendar, execute the campaigns & measure the impact
- Planning & management of marketing campaigns for all marketing purposes, including newsletters articles, blog post content, webinars, white papers, videos, images, advertisements, & creatives
- Experiment with a variety of organic & paid acquisition distribution channels
- Prepare & monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly & annual basis & allocate funds wisely
- Measure & report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight & assess against goals
- Coordinating with the various teams & stakeholders
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- At least 5 years experience in a marketing role in an investors related company - A must
- Highly collaborative, partners well with others
- Ability to work effectively with senior leaders & other key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences & in creatively devising & leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate & motivate
- A strategic thinker with the ability to build & execute a full marketing plan
- knowledge of tools (e.g. WordPress, Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Similarweb, Salesforce) is a plus.
- Experience in running ABM campaigns is a plus
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics & processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing & measurement
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWebs New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health & Mental Hygiene.