DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology & enablement services to global enterprises competing in todays Intelligence Revolution. DataRobots enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, & managing machine learning models. This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale & continuously optimizing performance over time. The companys proven combination of cutting-edge software & world-class AI implementation, training, & support services empower any organization regardless of size, industry, or resources to drive better business outcomes with AI. With a singular focus on AI since its inception, DataRobot has a proven track record of delivering AI with ROI. DataRobot has offices across the globe & more than $700 million in funding from top-tier firms, including Altimeter, New Enterprise Associates, Sapphire Ventures, Meritech, & DFJ Growth. For more information, visit https://www.datarobot.com, & join the conversation on Twitter & LinkedIn.
DataRobot believes that automation of data science workflows will transform not only the data analysis & business intelligence industries, but every industry. The increased accuracy & radically decreased costs that automated machine learning brings will allow every enterprise to be an AI-driven enterprise.
We are seeking an extremely talented Product Manager who is passionate about building solutions that automate manual processes & workflows using AI, has a critical eye for detail, & is obsessed about driving customer-grade experiences -- regardless of the persona we are building for.
We are looking for a candidate who is highly collaborative, always looking for ways to improve the solution, capable of making quick & practical decisions under pressure, while remaining empathetic & passionate about your product & the needs of customers / end-users. Above all, the Product Manager is an effective communicator who is organized, articulate, confident, & polished in front of customers & decision makers. They thrive in a culture that values urgency & teamwork.
Product managers at DataRobot capture, synthesize, & communicate customer needs to engineering, balancing strategic vision with a no-excuses emphasis on execution. Day to day, you will work with engineers & designers to define requirements & stories, with product marketers to clarify product positioning & messaging, & with users to make sure DataRobot continues to serve & delight them with each feature delivery. You will serve as the internal & external evangelist for the area of the product you are building, often working with the sales channel & key stakeholders. Ideal candidates enjoy data science, complex problem-solving, & high levels of stakeholder interaction.
- Be a subject matter expert for DataRobots Platform & your specific product / capability.
- Apply creative ways to identify capabilities to pervasive customer needs & build features that are differentiated & compelling. You will write user stories, create wireframes, & work with UX Designers & engineers to iterate.
- Ensure rapid, high-quality delivery of innovative capabilities to the users.
- Solicit & capture product ideas from outside & inside the company.
- Manage & prioritize product feedback / groom the backlog; manage the priorities of one or more distributed engineering teams to implement your roadmap.
- Interact & influence key decision makers in the business to buy into the vision.
- Act as an effective liaison between engineering/data science & marketing/sales teams.
- Act as a thought leader within the company.
- Collaborate with other parts of the business (documentation, enablement, product marketing, other product managers) to build a strong business ecosystem around your product.
- Ensure rapid, high-quality delivery of innovative capabilities to users.
- 3-5+ years of software product management experience with demonstrated success shipping high-value capabilities to customers.
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, & managing high quality B2B customer applications.
- Excellent teamwork & written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability & eagerness to learn quickly.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or quantitative degree, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on business analysis, data science or predictive analytics experience.
- Demonstrated experience & proven track record working in a highly technical & B2B focused product & / or solution.
- Ability to work effectively & collaborate with internal cross-functional teams & external customers to drive results.
- Experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, & internal management.
- Advanced degrees in a relevant field (such as statistics, computer science, physics, or MBA).
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- User experience design skills.
- Experience in managing remote development teams is a plus.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.