At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role:
Cloudflare is expanding its Sales Systems team & searching for a dynamic, forward thinking Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join our team. The Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for building world-class applications to automate & improve productivity of the business processes for across core functions (Sales, Partner, Marketing, Support, Legal, & Finance) for a rapidly growing organization.
The Candidate will be responsible for partnering with other Developers, Business Stakeholders & Salesforce Administrators. A team player with a collaborative mindset is essential!
What you'll do
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, document current & future state business processes, & understand business strategy to recommend technology solutions that meet a business units overall vision.
- Understand the impact of requirements to business processes & technical landscape.
- Configure & customize systems to meet requirements. Maintain & enhance workflows, functions & configurations within Salesforce.
- Work with development, QA, & production support teams to communicate, verify, test, & deploy the desired functionality changes.
- Troubleshoot issues & implement solutions in Salesforce & associated systems that support business & internal processes.
- Encourage adoption of new functionality by deploying training & documentation. Communicate regularly with the user base regarding new features, enhancements, & changes.
- Document processes, field maps, procedures, & workflows.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization & communication.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- 4-5 years of experience delivering enterprise software solutions, ideally using in an enterprise environment
- Experience with sales & sales operations business processes: territory planning, sales productivity, quote-to-cash, license provisioning Experience with CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM201)
- Experience with integrations such as: CPQ, Apttus CLM, DocuSign, Boomi, Twilio, GSuite, ZenDesk, Marketo, NetSuite, Tableau or other cloud business applications
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions & work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills, data & software applications
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.