At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving peoples lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit our customers, our customers customers, our employee-owners, & our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you & for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers & help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. Its our focus on people & our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
As the Channel Partnership Program Director at Conductor, you will be responsible for building relationships to grow & enhance our Partner Ecosystem with strategic partners, service & advisory partners, & technology partners that will allow Conductor to scale more efficiently & improve enterprise customers organic marketing success. Together, were creating the worlds largest ecosystem of organic marketing solutions for enterprise companies. We are looking for the right individual who can continue to drive partner success, improve our reach into existing enterprise customers, & drive revenue by increasing the probabilities that customers will be successful in their use of our products.
The focus of this role is on channel partners & players in the digital transformation space. Most enterprises are in some phase of a digital transformation that includes Organic Marketing & Demand Generation. Transformations like this are large, complex & often include the evaluation or rationalization of multiple technologies & services that meet the enterprise needs. This role will have a solid handle on this & build the relationships necessary to be considered a thought leader in the industry space & channels. They will forge partnerships & alliances with key channel players in technology & agency services. Those relationships can then be leveraged in enterprise pursuits to directly or indirectly influence the purchase of Conductor products & services.
- Develop & execute Conductors channel partnership strategy in alignment with Conductors business objectives
- Evaluate potential partnership opportunities based on market dynamics, customer impact, & strategic value
- Negotiate & close new partnership deals that make sense & align to our company objectives & revenue goals.
- Build a strong, usable network of influencers in digital marketing & organic marketing across enterprise companies.
- Build infrastructure, processes, & best practices to support the work of partnerships, including the introduction of tools & systems as needed
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to drive revenue expansion from existing & new partners, & deploy a joint sales and/or marketing approach with Conductors top partners & Conductors sales team
- Serve as an advocate for the global partners & identify areas for growth via partnerships
- Identify & develop programs, resources, & capabilities across internal teams to achieve partner goals
- Work with marketing & sales on the execution of partner events, sales engagement, building playbooks, & collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively
- Finalize operational & contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with Legal & Finance teams
- Report out on a regular cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach & crisp communication style
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of building & leading high performing partner and/or business development teams in a high growth SaaS environment
- Successful track record of developing & growing strategic partnerships at the executive level
- Deep understanding how to construct & manage strategic partners, consulting, reseller, ISV, & marketplace partner programs
- Professional & technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends (SEO, Digital Marketing, Digital Transformation) & the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong leadership experience, including building out teams & creating high-performance, positive team cultures
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, with deep experience presenting to senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience & positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, & a proven track record of taking ownership & influencing results
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership & be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Willingness to travel at least 30% of the time
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies.
Conductor. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.