Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong front-end programming skills & with test automation capabilities to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product & experienced in Software development & testing.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the R&D team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers. As a Senior Software engineer at Nexthink, your duty is to ensure that the software we deliver fulfil the product requirements by collaborating with our product experts. You will participate in all stages of software development: design, implementation, validation, maintenance & will collaborate with our experts & with the different teams.
If you are highly motivated & result driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning & enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback & you like being accountable & work within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement & validate solutions for new features in our different frontends
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics & by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Put in place the necessary front-end test automation to achieve excellent software quality
- Help us bring high decoupling of the different front components
- Make sure that web & mobile technological trends are assessed & followed
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset & best practices & participate actively to the different ceremonials
- Document the solutions & architecture according to our standards
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering with proven front-end expertise
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Very strong technical background, with clear focus on web technologies. Knowledge of mobile technologies is a plus
- Teamwork & collaboration is part of your DNA
- Good leadership & soft skillset (e.g. proactivity, pragmatism, open-minded, excellent communicationskills, )
- Experience with libraries & frameworks. React is a big plus. Others like Angular, jQuery, Ember will be valued
- Mastery of CSS & design is a big plus
- Experience with micro-services, containers, API gateway, REST is a plus
- Experience in an agile environment is a must
- Strong motivation for complex challenges & learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), French is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.
Pleasesubmit your CV in English