1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, Amazon, MLB.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
We are looking for a results-oriented, hands-on, & user-centered Sr. Product Manager, Buyer Experience, to help scale our growth. You will own a critical area of our platform, create a strategic roadmap, & lead a cross-functional team.
This role will be highly strategic & will have significant visibility across the organization. You must be passionate about leading teams, driving business results, & operating with data-driven analysis.
As Sr. PM of Buyer Experience, you will be working on scaling our buyer experience platform. You will be empowered to work with Engineering to define the roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize & plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you have the opportunity to shape our overall product strategy & impact our business goals.
What youll do
- Create & lead the strategy, roadmap, & day-to-day management of buyer experience product features
- Drive product development from concept through launch
- Define requirements, goals & success metrics for respective product launches
- Integrate user research, market analysis, analytics & community feedback into product requirements
- Work closely with design, research, engineering to build & iterate on key features
- Partner with a wide range of stakeholders & serve as a cross-functional leader to drive new product initiatives
- Manage projects using agile methodologies
What youll bring
- Have 4-6 years of product management experience, ideally in marketplaces or in e-commerce
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to break down complex problems & communicate effectively across different functions to identify potential solutions
- Ability to collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams to drive effective decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to plan, iterate, & scale complex projects
- Strong analytical skills to analyze feature performance & the ability to make tradeoffs
- Project management & multitasking ability to juggle projects happening in parallel
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Marketplace experience a plus
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.