"The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find & screen potential advertisers who can benefit from Reddits ad products & services. Our SDR will screen inbound leads from marketing campaigns & also identify high potential prospects for our New Business team. Ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, self prospecting & identifying high value leads, building new relationships, & working well cross-functionally with Marketing & New Business. We are seeking self-starting & ambitious individuals who aspire to do frontline, new business selling.
- Screen inbound leads from marketing
- Assist with enrichment of leads
- Generate leads & build relationships by nurturing warm prospects
- Utilize SalesForce & Outreach tools to generate new sales opportunities
- Proactively self prospect high potential, high value leads & screen for New Business team
- Identify ways to accelerate our lead generation efforts
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects & the New Business sales team for both inbound & outbound leads
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, New Business & SMB sales
- 1-2+ years experience in frontline sales, preferably as an SDR or equivalent role
- Strong communication skills via phone & email
- Strong desire to move up within a sales organization
- High level of energy & ambition to succeed
- Previous experience working in an environment with clear objectives & goals
- Previous track record of success & hitting goals
- Experience with digital marketing preferred
- Reddit platform & user experience preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce preferred
This is a 3-month contract with potential to convert to full time pending performance.