Phreesia is looking for a Help Desk Agent to join our growing team! This individual will is responsible for the first level of technical & account administration support for internal staff at Phreesia. As the initial point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service while effectively troubleshooting & resolving technical problems & escalating issues as required.
What You'll Do:
- Provide an outstanding experience to employees throughout the support process.
- Manage multiple avenues of support requests including cases, telephone & e-mail.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of programs, tools & hardware in use by all teams at Phreesia.
- Effectively document reported issues & escalate through the ticketing software.
- Manage & update ticketing software as support issues are resolved.
- Contribute to the internal employee knowledge base to help reduce inbound help tickets.
- Identify & suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Support the roll out of new tools & systems to all employees.
- Act as both a Subject Matter Expert & Super User for designated set of tools.
What You'll Bring:
- University degree required
- Experience in a technical or customer support role
- 1- 3 years of combined experience in a customer service role
- Superior communication, interpersonal & telephone skills
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.