We are an early-stage startup that is hiring an enthusiastic Customer Support Associate to support our growing Customer Success team. We are looking to bring on individuals who want to make sure our clients & experts have an amazing experience working with B12! To do this, you will utilize your interpersonal & relationship-building skills to help resolve customer requests in a timely manner. If you are a strong communicator who can dynamically interact with customers over the phone, showing empathy, encouragement, & care, then this could be the right role for you!
As a Customer Support Associate you will:
- Manage email, phone, & chat communication with B12 customers as a primary contact for customers who have questions, concerns, or want additional features for their website.
- Support long-term customers with the management of their web presence, helping them when they have questions about the direction of their website.
- Learn the tools of our web design suite & assist customers with small design tasks.
- Contribute to Knowledge Base/FAQ & other customer-facing support resources.
Youd be a good fit if:
- You have 0.5+ years of experience supporting clients or customers in an external-facing role.
- You are a quick & clear writer (you must be highly proficient in English) & an amazing communicator.
- You have experience in the world of web design helping launch & manage websites.
- You have empathy for small business users & can quickly grasp the issues theyre facing.
- You feel comfortable managing your time & deciding amongst competing priorities.
- You are patient, thoughtful, encouraging, & calm.
- You have some familiarity with managing third party integrations on websites.
- You enjoy learning & teaching.
- We don't have a minimum number of years of experience for this role. We highly favor talent & interest.
- Some candidates may see this list & feel discouraged because they dont match all the items. Please apply anyway: theres a good chance youre more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply
- A pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself & what you are excited about.