Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are a company born in the cloud & utilize 100% cloud technologies to support our customers, & we are looking for a leader who can build a strong Product Security program in this fast growing environment. We are seeking a Manager of Product Security to serve as the leader that sets the vision & drives execution for application security & vulnerability management within OneTrust.
As a cloud only SaaS platform, product security is at the forefront of what we do. We strive to build products that are Secure by Design. This role will be key in maturing our capabilities & ensuring our customer platform is secure starting with development through deployment.
This leader will partner with other leaders across security, technology, & product management to achieve our collective goals. This position is based in our office in Atlanta, GA reporting to the VP of IT & Information Security.
- Lead a growing portfolio of programs with a wide breadth of stakeholders. The leader for this role should have a focus on scalable operations & innovation to challenge the status quo
- Conduct application security risk assessments, analysis, & monitoring
- Develop a security architecture capability that partners with platform architects & engineering to design secure blueprints & reference architecture
- Consult with product & project teams to ensure security principles are designed into our products appropriately
- Build a robust AppSec & vuln management program in an Agile-based development org that is moving to full CI/CD
- Build processes & tooling to support secure development lifecycle to include SAST, DAST, & Open Source vulnerability detection & response
- Manage vulnerability lifecycle for both product application & infrastructure
- Manage a bug bounty & penetration testing program using internal & external resources
- Develop & maintain key vendor & partner relationships to support the product security program
- Define metrics & develop reporting on the efficacy of the program & its underlying facets
- Partner with other Business, Product, IT, Security, & Privacy leaders to introduce new programs & processes
- Build a growing team of Architecture & AppSec professionals to ensure security issues in our products are detected early & remediated quickly
- Technology oriented: You may not be the only hands involved in a project, but you dont mind getting involved & have deep understanding of current trends & technologies
- A Relationship builder: Ability to listen, build rapport, & credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership & functional teams
- A Strategic thinker: Ability to map joint organizational vision & long-term thinking, imagination, & idea generation
- Detail oriented with an eye for quality
Your Experience Includes
- College BS/BA degree, progressive educational certificate, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Information Security or Product Engineering/Management
- 3+ years as a people leader
- Advanced degree a plus
- Cloud controls & Microsoft Azure experience a plus
- Industry certifications a plus (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC)
- Development experience required, Java preferred
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.