Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As Digital Workplace Engineer you will bring a key contribution in realizing our mission: to provide the most efficient, appreciated & trusted digital workplace to millions of corporate workers. Your job will cover four main aspects:
- Explore & increase awareness around the overall IT ecosystem of workplace solutions that Nexthink is part of, by understanding various technologies & maintaining technical labs (client & application virtualization, WaaS, configuration management, EMM, etc.).
- Help R&D teams to test & validate Nexthink product with all workplace technologies.
- Collaborate with & advise our Solutions Consulting & Customer Success teams during customer engagements.
- Use your digital workplace experience to build library of use cases & pre-configured library packs to increase digital employee experience of millions of employees.
Your profile & experience
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging, real-life problems. You are a digital workplace expert with strong technical skills, the passion & love to keep up to speed & try out new technologies & a strong commitment to deliver the best digital experience to end-users.
- Deep understanding of the Windows operating system & related technology stack: SCCM, Intune, Microsoft Analytics, Office 365, PowerShell, ...
- Deep IT infrastructure experience: Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, Microsoft Azure,
- Strong experience with virtualization technologies like VMWare ThinApp/Horizon/ESX, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Hyper-V.
- 3+ years as IT infrastructure engineer, Workplace engineer or a similar role in a large IT organization.
- Outstanding communication & teamwork skills, & social awareness.
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally & pragmatically.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken & written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.