Find top talent for CB Insights.
As part of the Recruiting Team at CB Insights, youll be responsible for our most important asset its people. This role requires impeccable candidate experience responsibilities in addition to knowledge of recruitment methods & technologies. This is a full life cycle role & you will be expected to work closely with both candidates & CB Insights management.
- Execute customized full cycle recruiting for a variety of different roles at CB Insights
- Build relationships with hiring managers to identify & implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Communicate with hiring managers throughout the recruiting life cycle to provide information on candidate pipeline
- Review pipeline of potential candidates in our ATS (Greenhouse), match applicants with job requirements based on candidate work history, skills, education, training & other qualifications
- Proactively source, screen, interview, schedule & recommend candidates for open roles
- Interview applicants to evaluate work history, education, training & job skills
- Communicate job duties & responsibilities, compensation, work schedules, work environment & other organizational information to candidates
- Extend offer of employment & complete any hiring paperwork as needed
- Develop & execute creative recruitment strategy by sourcing passive candidates through multiple channels (blogs, job boards, business networks, etc.)
- Regularly manage & maintain data integrity, & proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent recruiting strategies at CB Insights
- Work on additional special projects as needed
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5+ years experience in recruiting, preferably at a high volume startup, or agency
- Expertise in various sourcing tools/channels with strong research & candidate generation skills
- Ability to multitask multiple job searches to generate a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong follow-up & organizational skills
- Proactive with a get sh*t done attitude
- Team player & desire to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in an ATS (Greenhouse preferred), MS Office, & Google Apps
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks & Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!