Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
We are looking for a skilled Agile Program Manager who can facilitate our Engineering teams to reach our aggressive product delivery & infrastructure scale goals. Acting as Scrum Master you will lead teams collaboration & deftly identify dependencies & risks, resolve blockers, make use of metrics to improve delivery, & leverage Agile best practices to optimize velocity, quality, & predictability.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of leading Agile teams.
- A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment & try new ways of working
- Organized skilled at protecting teams while making sure theyre responsive to the needs of the business
- A strong Agilist skilled at balancing best practices, experiments, & flexibility to suit the situation
- Ideally Certified Scrum Master; bonus points for Scaled Agilist certification or experience in a Scaled Agile organization
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant experience & at least 2 years as a Scrum Master
As an Agile Program Manager, you will:
- Live by & champion our cultural values described within the Twilio Magic, guiding how we act, how we make decisions, & how we win
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams own & facilitate their Agile ceremonies using best practices & flexibility to suit their way of working, while coaxing them toward greater efficiency
- Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data & inspect & adapt practices
- Support the transparency & communication of the health & progress of an overall program that your teams contribute to
- Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Agile muscles across the organization
- May provide or support basic financial visibility & guidance of a program in which your teams contribute
The Agile Program Management team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership & engineering teams to deliver on our companys strategy. We lead all aspects of Agile ceremony facilitation, Agile training, & drive scalability, helping to have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 400 Spectrum Center Dr. Suite 400 Irvine, CA 92618. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.