Phreesia is looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join our growing team!
Phreesia is a publicly traded healthcare technology company that is the leading provider of automated patient intake solutions. The successful candidate will be a crucial leader on the Phreesia Finance team. This position will report to the Director of Financial Operations. The Senior Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing the sourcing of vendors/suppliers, analyzing and comparing products/services & negotiating and reviewing primarily software, IT and leasing contracts on behalf of our rapidly growing company. This individual will be instrumental in the Workday implementation & continued configurations & improvements for the end-to-end P2P cycle, assisting with building out our foundational procurement model, policies, procedures, training documents for stakeholders & driving procurement compliance.
The ideal candidate is an experienced people & process manager with innovative procurement strategies and a strong record of academic & professional achievements. Candidates must possess extensive experience in procuring suppliers, contract review & negotiation & cost benefit analysis as well as in depth supply chain knowledge. Candidates must have a very strong process orientation & enthusiasm for leveraging innovative technology. The successful candidate must be high energy & capable of working & communicating with people across all levels of our organization and possess the ability to multi-task well in a nimble & fast paced environment. The Senior Procurement Manager must be extremely collaborative and possess a positive attitude & willingness to take on responsibilities to grow the team, empowering and enhancing the teams skill sets and motivating their career paths within the organization as needed. Additionally, this candidate should have the mindset & desire to make a difference every working day.
What You will Do:
- Administrate the full contract management lifecycle process from RFP to contract execution, including contract negotiations, communication & vendor & stakeholder relationships
- Manage IT/Business Systems Procurement initiatives including overseeing competitive bid processes (RFPs, RFQ/RFOs, RFIs) & leading the team through supplier evaluation and selection
- Negotiate, manage, & communicate to the appropriate stakeholder and/or vendor all aspects of Phreesias hardware, software & leasing contracts including renewals, terminations, planning, tracking & forecasting
- Utilize & fully leverage e-Procurement tools (Workday) to manage sourcing, requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, terms & all procurement related projects
- Support AP team in setting up suppliers for invoicing & payment activities, including purchase order creation, remittance, payment terms & discount management
- Manage supplier relationships to maximize value creation & costs for software licensing, maintenance, & service offerings
- Create and update corporate purchasing policies & procedures as well ensuring compliance across the organization
- Prepare cost benefit analysis for stakeholders & management
- Determine supply needs & researching potential suppliers, developing preferred suppliers for critical products and building out internal catalogs for repeat buys
- Work closely with AP, stakeholders & the extended accounting & finance teams to develop best practices & maintain cross functional alignment
- Drive sustainable/substantial cost savings & value beyond savings for IT/software/leasing category
- Operate as the leader and trusted advisor providing procurement insights & subject matter expertise to the procurement analyst(s) and internal stakeholders
- Partner with senior business leadership to develop a Procurement Plan aligned to organizational goals, business strategies & priorities, while optimizing supplier quality, cost, & risk
- Deliver monthly and/or quarterly business reviews for senior business leadership that measures progress against the Procurement Roadmap
- Deliver key procurement metrics on cost savings, efficiency opportunities, supplier diversity, sustainability, preferred supplier usage & supplier rationalization
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelors Degree required[concentration preferred: Finance/Business/Business Administration or Accounting], Masters preferred
Minimum of 7-10 years procurement experience preferably working for a public company
- Experience in procuring software, IT and data center equipment
- Proficient in electronic procurement & analytical software
- Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley control testing & documentation
- Advanced analytical skills with great attention to details
- Exceptional negotiating skills
- Self-motivated, possessing a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Strong interpersonal, written, & verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively prioritize workload, function professionally under pressure & perform in a dynamic & challenging environment while managing multiple concurrent tasks & deadlines
- Ability to show discretion, poise and good judgement in all situations
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to treat sensitive & confidential information appropriately
- Workday experience a plus
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.