About The Team
The Global Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team at Harrys is a part of Global Finance & is responsible for analyzing, presenting & forecasting the financial & business performance of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions for the Harrys brand in North America & UK, our private label & manufacturing business in Germany as well as new brands as we expand.
About The Role
We are looking for a high-performing analytical & collaborative person to join our Global Financial Planning & Analysis team. This position within the finance organization will work directly with the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis & the VP of Finance on consolidated company analysis: this includes supporting our company-wide quarterly forecasting cycles at the consolidated level, driving our long-term-planning processes, & helping to own our functional budgets. More importantly, this is an opportunity that affords significant exposure & impact on senior level corporate finance & strategy for our family of high-growth consumer brands.
What you will accomplish
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Lead the annual budgeting & quarterly reforecasting processes by providing visibility on growth, profitability & liquidity at the consolidated level
- Support the long-term financial planning process with the Strategy team, including creating & maintaining, standardizing & simplifying financial model & process
- Develop & recommend guidance across the company in the creation of our financial plans & strategic objectives
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Understand & analyze performance at both the segment & consolidated level full P&L & cash flow in part by becoming a power-user of our financial planning system
- Own the preparation of & drive continuous improvement in our monthly financial results reporting & analysis to provide senior leadership with insights on variances, trends, & potential risks & opportunities
- Support the CEO/co-founders & CFO in the production of presentations for internal & external stakeholders including our BOD, investors & lenders
- Strategic Cross-Functional Initiatives & Ad Hoc Projects
- Evaluate a range of potential strategic & operational cases for impact on our consolidated financials, for both internal & external stakeholders
- Lead/develop deep dives & initiatives across the P&L (revenue, product & distribution costs, margin & opex)
This should describe you
- 5-7 years of total work experience in a combination of FP&A / corporate or strategic finance / investment banking / public accounting (must have ~2 years of corporate experience)
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, accounting or mathematics preferred
- Strong working knowledge of financial statements, & has advanced skills in modeling them in Excel - familiar with indexes, conditional list, arrays, pivots, charts, lookups, & macros
- Prior experience with financial planning or ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Adaptive, Anaplan, etc), & a strong aptitude & interest in learning & understanding those data flows in order to structure & distill the reporting of that data
- Nuanced communicator with fantastic presentation skills who can independently own & drive projects
- Motivated to learn about all aspects of a high-growth brand & business
- Fully embraces working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment & is not hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Maintains a player-coach mentality, with prior experience managing direct reports a plus
Heres Who Youll Work With
- Report to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis but work within highly collaborative FP&A & Finance teams
- Work directly with VPs & leaders across the company
- Significant direct exposure to the CFO, CEO/co-founders & senior leadership team
- Work daily with the members of the Treasury, Accounting & Operations teams but with frequent & unparalleled interaction with all company departments & functions globally
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.