Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, & each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets & website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each others experiences.
Trustpilot is looking for aMarketing Automation Manager - Hubspot Expert.This role will be the center of the Hubspot knowledge base for Trustpilot & will manage the optimization of our instance, including workflow management, templates, & troubleshooting.
This person will be reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations & support a 20+ global marketing team in NYC, London, & Copenhagen.
- Manage global instance of Hubspot at the admin level
- Author & contribute marketing operations documentation & processes
- Play integral part in evaluating marketing tech & implementing
- Daily management & upkeep of Hubspot at the operations level, including list process & workflow management
- Project manage marketing operations initiatives, including identifying business requirements & needs with stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience
- HubSpot Inbound & Partner Certifications strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience in a similar role,
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Experience managing & accomplishing projects with a hands-on approach
- Post-graduate degree a plus
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues & a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday & bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community & platform that builds relationships between consumers & businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany, Australia & Lithuania. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.