Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are seeking an exceptional sales leader to join our team as Director of Sales for the western US. In addition to requisite passion, skills, & experience, you will have a consistent track record in selling enterprise software solutions to large organizations, experience successfully leading front line sales teams, & a history of overachieving team quotas.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, & retain an all-star sales team Inspire, empower, coach & motivate.
- Train new hires on sales process, ensure standards of success are clearly articulated.
- Consistently deliver revenue targets - ensuring company revenue goals, & objectives are achieved quarter over quarter & year over year.
- Accurately forecast quarterly, & annual revenue numbers for assigned region, dedication to the number & to deadlines.
- Direct sales activities within assigned area, set expectations, provide mentorship, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline & executing each phase of the sales cycle.
- Coach sales team to drive a prescriptive sales process to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of Nexthink & services & negotiate favorable pricing & terms by selling value & return on investment.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use & deployment of resources;
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively.
- 3+ years management experience
- Experience selling a disruptive technology.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally & as a sales leader.
- Experience building out a enterprise sales team.
- Experience in the Western US region.
- Excellent leadership & influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, & within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning & diligent at measuring & communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, & coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDPICCis a plus
- Highly professional persona & polished demeanor. Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Success adapting in fast-growing & changing environments
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.