Looking to work for an awesome team? You've come to the right place! Our developers are a tight-knit group, & we are pushing for substantial product development as we are looking to double the team in Toronto in the next year. We value passion for quality, maintainable, & scalable code, and for building awesome products.
TouchBistro is looking for Junior iOS Developers to join our Development team at our Toronto office as we build out new features & scale our product. We are currently modernizing our product by introducing new technology under the hood, & building new features to complement existing functionality. We are looking for proficient mobile developers to work with Swift & Obj-C. We work in small agile teams & this means that you will get to work closely with your team & have your ideas heard.
- Provide Tier 1 development help for incoming support issues
- Provide assistance with testing & problem resolution
- Build, maintain, & improve new tools to assist with QA
- Build, maintain, & improve new product features
- Perform software QA & support
- Integrate with new & existing internal & external SDKs & APIs
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Experience with iOS & Xcode
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest for learning new things & overcoming challenges
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.