At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), we're unlocking the power of educator-created content. TpT gives educators access to a trusted, one-of-a-kind community. We are the world's first marketplace of our kind & founded by a teacher, for teachers as the go-to platform for teacher-created content for nearly 15 years. We are currently serving more than 7.5 million users & more than 85% of U.S. teachers. TpT is focused on building the next generation of e-learning experiences for millions of students & teachers across the world. If you haven't heard of TpT yet & want to learn more, just ask any teacher!
Who we are looking for:
Were a team of good people doing great things. We listen first. We love our work. And we are all teachers & learners in whatever we do. We believe that productivity is never an accident. Its the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, passionate teamwork, & focused effort. We want every day to be fun & to matter.
The Sales Development Lead (SDR Lead) will play a crucial role in fulfilling TpTs vision to unlock the collective wisdom of teachers. The primary focus of the Sales Development Lead is to drive the sale & adoption of TpT School Access
The Sales Development Lead will be responsible for managing the team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to drive performance & support the sales team in setting qualified meetings with school & district administrators.
- Manage day-to-day performance of the SDR team by tracking & improving both team effort & results.
- Support SDR team members in improving performance over time through providing coaching & feedback.
- Own team execution towards SDR KPIs which include meeting set rate, meetings held by quarter, etc.
- Work closely with Sales & other members of the Leadership team to improve opportunity management & qualification processes.
- Strategize with Sales, Marketing, & Product to improve performance, messaging, processes, & procedures.
- Use Salesforce & other sales tools to engage schools & track efforts.
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- 4+ years of sales experience. Preferably with experience in managing or leading SDR teams for a Saas product
- 1+ years of people management experience
- You are strategic & have experience building systems & processes to drive towards sales targets
- You are a motivator & contribute to building a positive team culture focused on results
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in education (as an educator or at a company serving educators)
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software
Benefits & Perks:
At TpT, we believe the positive experience of employees is essential to growth, both individually & collectively. To achieve our mission of Empowering Educators to Teach at Their Best, we must also empower the members of our TpT Team to work at their best. To that end, two of our core company values are We Learn & Grow Together & We Enjoy the Journey. Weve committed to these values & to our employees through investing in added benefits & perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Free Telemedicine Membership - 24/7 access to trusted medical advisors
- Generous PTO & Wellness Days
- 5 Week Recharge Leave after 5 Years, to refresh & celebrate the impact youve had at TpT
- Generous Parental Leave (for new parents) for time to adjust to parenthood, plus additional six weeks for the birth parent
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to promote employee inclusivity & belonging
- Engineering Learning Fridays (ELF), to provide a space each week for Engineering teams to collaborate & learn from each other
- Professional Development Stipend, to support the professional growth of employees (including - but not limited to - subscriptions, books, lectures, etc.)
- Annual Company Events (Camp TpT, Field Day, Hackathons, Holiday Party, Summer Picnic, Classroom Visits, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Finally, if youre a California resident, California law requires that we provide you notice about the collection & use of your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully. You can find our full notice here.