Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa's Corporate IT (CIT) organization is adding aSystems Analyst role to our HR Technology team to work across the portfolio but focus primarily on the future of Talent Acquisition.To learn more about Visa's Corporate IT organization, visit careers.smartrecruiters.com/Visa/cit
Imagine yourself as part of the team that is building the future of HR Technology at Visa.We need you to leverage your hands-on systems & analysis experience to design, build & deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will be empowered to innovate the future of our HR Technology strategy & deliver with excellence. You will not take orders; you will build deep partnerships with our HR partners & champion proactive new ways Technology can advance our employees' development. You will plug into a team entirely located in Austin, TX where you work closely with passionate, hardworking leaders who leverage Technology to make our employee's lives & careers better.
Example business problems we solve:
- Implement new technology to better engage, reward, & communicate with employees making referrals & enhance current tech to better track & promote our Visa Employee Referral Program policies/guidelines.
- Create a world-class global onboarding experience by increasing efficiency & reducing time to productivity in the new hire onboarding process. This includes, simplifying & streamlining all back-office onboarding tasks, simplify & automate the tasks needed to ensure new hire assets are ready & baseline set up tasks are completed prior to New Employee's First Day (Day 1), create structure that enables a new employee to get immediately productive on Day 1.
- Contribute to project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration & support plans
- Perform unit & quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution & test results documentation, contribute to test strategies
- Partner with lead analysts to explore, evaluate, recommend, & design new features & functionalities within Visa's Applicant Tracking Systems (SmartRecruiters) and/or other HR applications like Workday
- Provide operational & project support to lead analysts
- Develop & enhance working knowledge through training, independent research & experimentation to become a subject matter expert (SME) for at least one distinct business process & application
- Analyze system & data failures to identify & contribute to operational excellence & control needs
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors & Information Security
- Conduct root cause analysis of problems & apply business knowledge & practical experience to recommend system & product enhancements
- Participate in the architecture & integration of HR tools including design, testing, implementation
- Ensure all assignments meet company key control guidelines, & support compliance reviews & audits
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR Business Partners, Business or Functional Leaders, HR Executive team, external parties) to aid in decision-making
- Develop, manage, & maintain positive relationships with vendors & consultants to address support & project activities
- Lead discovery/design sessions with different application technical owners to understand the touchpoints between the systems as it related to onboarding or talent acquisition process. Go prepared with list of questions to ask, take plenty of notes, re-organize the information to produce data flow diagrams, process mapping & in some cases presentations for leadership to help them make key decisions
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline
- Requires 3+ years progressively responsible experience in application implementation, administration, development & support
- Experience with SaaS & externally hosted HR solution management such as Workday HCM, ADP, SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow, Cornerstone strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of web services, SOAP & REST API's, XML & prior experience using tools like SoapUI & Postman
- Prior experience building requirements for systems implementations - including but not limited to functional design documents, file specifications, data flow diagrams etc.
- Working in a multinational environment strongly preferred
- Experience working effectively with business & IT staff in multiple locations, including onshore/offshore
- Proven experience in eliciting & elaborating business requirements, drafting system design specifications, & developing technical solutions
- Strong follow-through, ability to drive to closure & resolution of complex system issues
- Excellent problem identification, analysis & solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to absorb, analyze, & understand new information, technologies & practices quickly
- Proficient with MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Understanding of Agile project management, SDLC, ITIL, risk management, quality engineering
- Exceptional communication & customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical & business users
- Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
The incumbent will be required to work during core business hours occasionally supporting international internal customers.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.