An opportunity has arisen for a bright EA/Office Manager to join our very successful & innovative Media/Technology business.
The ideal applicant will have EA/OM experience ideally & will have demonstrable experience of running an office whilst providing EA duties to senior management.
Most importantly you will need to be proactive & happy to jump in wherever you are needed.
In this multi-tasking role you will have the opportunity to set up the functionalities of the office, take real ownership of facilities, events & project support, booking flights & accommodation for the VP & the Senior Management team.
Duties Prior to Return to Office Include:
- Be the go-to for needs from Midwest VPs & Group Directors to help clear a path for revenue generation by taking ownership of administrative tasks
- Maintain Appointment Setting (calendar management) for SVP of Sales, VP of Marketing
- Onboarding - Be the Central person for all basic HR needs & be a liaison with HR to ensure our new staff has everything they need.
- Book all training meetings for staff, track staff participation for badges
- Support IT needs for new & existing employees- liaison between IT & Staff
- Marketing Support - Administrative functions for webinars, Client List Management (every event has a different approach to be gathered from sellers)
- List Management for Client & Employee Deliveries
- Organizing Vendors for Online Happy Hours & Client Events - including shipping materials for the event to our clients (average of 4-6 per week)
- Submitting expenses for the SVP Sales, VP Marketing, & Group Directors
- Social Media Assistance to VP of Marketing - Basic maintenance of account once content is produced
- Event Planning for Webinars with VP of Marketing, List Management, Salesforce Database Administration Projects (Example: Sellers enabling more accounts for Marketing Newsletters)
- Manage Culture Club Events for Team each month - Send food delivery when needed.
Once we are back in the office, these additional duties will be added:
- Ordering office supplies, groceries & liaising with external suppliers
- Ensuring office space, & meeting rooms are well maintained
- Arranging travel, meetings & appointments for MD & Senior Management team
- Photocopying, scanning, answering phones, greeting clients
- Arranging weekly lunches for office
- Keeping track of swiping cards & alarm fobs (with IT)
- Ordering food & drinks for weekly catch ups & internal events
- Finding venues & organizing company events (ad hoc)
- Office management/EA experience
- Proactive all-rounder, who can effectively manage multiple aspects of the demanding role
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Confident, motivated, organised
- Ability to multi task & deal with an ever changing & demanding work load
- Confident to liaise with senior managers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish, build & maintain good working relationships
- Flexible approach to cover other tasks
- Experience of dealing with personal & confidential data relating to employees
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.