FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of hyper-growth digital industries. We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, & design professionals providing innovative credit solutions to the most exciting companies in digital. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, San Francisco, Framingham, & London. At FastPay, we like to think we look more like our clients than a traditional finance firm & a trip to any of our offices will confirm our unique culture.
Whats in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team fueling FastPays growth
- A challenging opportunity in an ever-growing organization
- Enormous exposure to the ever-growing FinTech space
- Catered lunches, stocked kitchen, cool employee events, & many opportunities for professional development
The Payments Specialist is responsible for ensuring successful delivery & processing of all payments dispatched by FastPay. This role also provides transactional support to suppliers ensuring that payments are processed efficiently & without error. This role receives day-to-day direction from the Payments Supervisor & reports to the Operations Manager.
- Provide service & support for payments dispatched by FastPay
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned payments are delivered & processed in a timely manner
- Research organizational structures, payment acceptance policies & methods of media vendors using databases, publicly available information online & smart data mining techniques
- Actively engage with suppliers via phone & email to qualify payment acceptance & methods
- Assist in payment discrepancies via outbound & inbound calls & emails
- Update internal systems with supplier changes
- 1-2+ years data entry, accounts payable, or operations experience
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High comfort level with MS Office suite of products, especially Excel
- Rapid data entry (50+ wpm) & working with databases
- Attention to detail & places a high value on accuracy over speed
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative & thrives in a team environment