Here at Zola, were seeking an exceptional Vendor Onboarding Coordinator to help build the Vendor marketplace product. This business is at an early stage of development within a Series-D-startup, & were looking for an upbeat, organized, & supportive wedding lover to join our team.
A Vendor Onboarding Coordinator is a mix between vendor support, account management & sales, helping Zola vendors across the country get discovered by qualified couples.
This role is a remote & temporary (3-6 months) position.
- Help grow the number of active & engaged wedding vendors on our platform
- Work with the Vendor Sales Associate in your region to make sure vendors are completing the necessary parts of their profile
- Proactively update & improve vendor profiles to showcase their work in the best way possible
- Answer vendor questions regarding their accounts
- Gather & organize feedback from vendors regarding their experience on the Zola platform, & communicate this feedback to the larger team
- Assist in the execution of launching the vendor platform in new cities & markets
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve our vendors experience & be an advocate for them
- Be a champion of wedding vendors nationwide & help them grow their businesses through Zola!
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to represent Zola & be the voice of the company & interacting with vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to remain cool, calm, collected & organized, even in times of high volume
- The ideal candidate should have 0-2 years professional experience in customer service, sales, retail, hospitality, event management, or a related industry
- Ability to empathize with our small business owners is a must
- Acute attention to detail
- Must have strong, friendly, upbeat verbal & written communication skills
- Active & creative problem solver; someone who is a self starter & rolls with the punches
- Must be able to learn new programs & system functions quickly; Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce & Salesloft are a plus but not required
- Experience or knowledge of the wedding planning industry a plus
Only serious & qualified candidates will be considered. If you think you'd make a great addition to the Zola Team, please reply with your cover letter & resume.