Company Description Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Digital & Developer platform group in VISA is one team that strongly works towards next-gen payments & believes in its slogan "It's Everywhere You Want to Be," for making payments accessible everywhere & for everyone. This group innovates technology that improves the lives of millions od people around the world for the payment ecosystem. The desired candidate will be part of this journey of our team & will be contributing to achieve the same.
- Investigate, troubleshoot & monitor critical Digital Products. This will also include end to end application support, engaging customers & business, analyze functional & technical in-depth solutions.
- Work closely with the corresponding dev teams in terms of bug fixing & suggesting new features & enhancements based on live issues.
- Develop tools & programs to achieve operational efficiency, smooth customer experience & become subject matter expert.
- Lead technical bridges & interact with both technical staff & management during the incident & change management process.
- Provide guidance & technical expertise to junior team members.
- Provide ideas & develop tools that will ease the day today activities of the team.
- Dive deep & understand every issue occurred & own them completely for end to end closure.
Your background will ideally include:
Bachelors/Degree in Computer Science or other technology field; Typically, candidates are expected to
- Strong work ethic, leadership skills, excellent judgment & good time management in prioritizing work, & the ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Strong technical background with full stack application knowledge with hands on experience on REST technologies.
- Knowledge in Java or related technologies would aid in bug fixing, understanding the products supported better & also to support integration related issues.
- Experience supporting web & mobile applications & troubleshooting problems in a cross-functional environment.
- Willingness to work on-shift & on call as in needed with a strong technical aptitude & excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of technical support & development experience with Java, Automation, bug fixing, Production & Application support
- Experience working with any log analysis tools & applications.
Our engineers do more than just write & test code:
We count on your curiosity & creativity, to want to understand customer requirements & our processes & want to come up with creative solutions.
While you'll have the skill to see & understand the big picture, you're able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals.
You're great at systematic & accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail.
You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together.
You have the passion to understand people & always strive harder to improve our products & services!
You have excellent interpersonal skills & above all, you are a team player!