Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems
Technical Account Managers (TAM) are the main technical liaisons for CyberSource's Premier Enterprise merchants. As a TAM within the CyberSource Customer Support team, you will be responsible for managing the technical aspects for our merchants' implementations on the CyberSource side, & will assist in ensuring that our merchants' integrations are functioning optimally. TAMs assist with a merchant's initial launch of CyberSource products & services, & are also responsible for fostering the merchant relationship after the initial implementation. Should a merchant encounter any CyberSource related concerns, the TAM would address the issue, or help drive the incident to a resolution.
- Act as primary technical point of contact for a portfolio of merchants & partners, addressing any technical challenges or payment questions a merchant that may arise.
- Manage merchant escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Manage new merchant implementations & provide consultative payment guidance.
- Educate merchants on how new CyberSource products & functionalities may contribute to their business models.
- Monitor accounts to ensure optimal transaction performance.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams.
- Lead product trainings & perform merchant business reviews as needed.
- Build deep product knowledge in CyberSource products & services.
- Partner with Sales to build relationships with technical & business contacts across merchant account portfolio.
- Engage merchants in face to face meetings
- Occasional travel may be required ( ~10% travel)
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Must have the ability to skillfully prioritize & manage concurrent merchant projects & issues.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-department teams.
- A self starter with strong organization skills & resolution management.
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- A track record of a strong customer focus. 3+years of experience in a Customer Support/Account Management role is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity of technical concepts, APIs, programming languages, or markup languages are desired.
- Card-not-present & risk mitigation methodology experiences are strongly preferred.
- Experience in project management is preferred.
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.