We are in search of a logistics team member to support day-to-day operations & our global warehouses.
In this role youll be working cross functionally with merchandisers, production team members, warehouse employees, & business partners to support the timely & accurate delivery of all of our apparel product lines globally.
The candidate will be an integral part of supporting our operations & logistics team as a part of the greater Peloton apparel team.
- Assist in scheduling shipments through various carriers, small parcels, & LTL.
- Manage & keep shipment tracker up to date with the most current information & report any delays/issues in transit to the greater logistics team.
- Assist in creating commercial invoices for cross border shipments.
- Assist with any work orders at the warehouse level for special stickering & quality checks.
- Assist in tracking & prioritize receipts of past seasonal items from our retail stores globally, & resolve issues with the 3PL.
- Support weekly meetings with the greater merchandising, production, & logistics team to update on all in transit, incoming, & outgoing shipments.
- Manage all special orders, sampling, & marketing material shipments & share out tracking information to the marketing, merchandising, & production departments.
- Support invoice reconciliation as needed with accounts payable department & liaising with vendors.
- Assist with end of month close activities by checking completeness of receipts, & store transfers.
- Assist with the item creation process to provide item data needed for 3PL systems at time of item creation.
- Support the planning & allocations team on store shipments to ensure timely delivery of shipments prior to launches.
- Addresses internal & external inquiries & directs to the correct department if needed.
- Maintain effective communication with internal & external parties through a high volume of emails, phone calls & in-person interaction.
- 2+ years of experience working with a retail and/or apparel consumer products company.
- Experience working with WMS, & TMS Systems.
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP/Netsuite a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, G Suite, UPS, Fedex systems.
- Passionate about supply chain, logistics, & operations is a must.
- Able to apply extreme attention to detail to track & report on shipments across multiple vendors & countries.
- Excellent communication skills in order to provide the most up to date & accurate information to our business partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change.
- Ability to work effectively & creatively in a lean environment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.