At Ritual, were rapidly growing without sacrificing the quality of service we provide to our customers, merchants or strategic partners. Our continued growth & success depends on our ability to scale as well as support all areas of our business & were looking for a Strategy & Planning Lead to join the team. The ideal person for this role hates inefficiency, loves improving processes, brings consulting experience & a passion for growing start-ups.
You will lead projects, create efficiencies in process design, work with cross-functional teams & enable our team members to focus on what they do best. The projects you work on will cover many offices, time zones & teams - youre the glue that keeps it all together & moving smoothly. Well-developed time & project management skills in order to accurately help scope & prioritize projects is a key asset in this role. Success in this role requires a rare combination of analytical problem solving, operations instinct, interpersonal skills, & a willingness to roll up your sleeves & get dirty.
- Lead annual & quarterly plan modelling as well as partner with key stakeholders to create tactical plans to achieve our business goals
- Monitor, report & escalate on actual vs. target for key business metrics including partner acquisition, growth & resourcing
- Be an analytical resource for our senior business stakeholders & help them understand health of their business & growth levers
- Interpret & structure the wealth of data we have, & draw actionable conclusions about how to improve our business
- Always think two steps ahead to identify implications of business decisions
- Strong attention to detail. Your work will go directly to some of our most senior team members - catching mistakes/errors before it gets there is critical & youre able to build your own processes for double triple checking your work
- A great teacher & influencer - you love introducing & training people on new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, & can persuade them to adopt new processes to improve execution
- Someone who thrives with ambiguity. Youre able to take tough problems, break them down into smaller pieces, make smart assumptions & solve using data to back it up
- Advanced skills with tools like SQL & BigQuery as well as extensive work with Excel/Sheets - everything from large scale, systematic clean-up & analysis of large datasets, functions like VLOOKUP & index match (and knowing the difference between them) to good old fashioned rolling up your sleeves manual work
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment as well as the ability to prioritize & respond to urgent requests
- Salesforce and/or Looker experience
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on an amazing consumer-facing product
- Competitive compensation package & equity in the business - we are all owners
- Healthcare coverage from day one & a generous vacation policy
- $15 daily in-app credit towards lunches & coffees
- Fun company-sponsored events & off sites
Rituals mission is to digitize local commerce.Ritual was founded in 2014 in Toronto by a group of serial entrepreneurs & ex-Googlers with the vision of bringing digital efficiency to the local commerce space. Since then, Ritual has grown to over 300 employees, serving customers in 25+ cities across North America, the U.K. & Australia & has raised over $100 million in venture funding.