CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Manager to drive growth with CLEARs Aviation partners. In this role, you will be at the forefront of CLEARs innovation in new verticals, facilitating the successful implementation & launch of pilots & partner initiatives.
This role is both creative & analytical, & requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with executioneasily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats & comfortable taking on expanded business responsibilities as needed.
What You Will Do:
- Dream the dream with our partners (internally & externally), translating those needs into clear project plans & ultimately owning the execution that brings the vision to life
- Develop success plans & business reviews for customers that outline critical success factors during the launch period, including metrics for success, potential issues, & recommendations
- Lead internal cross-functional teams to deliver against project timelines, while managing expectations externally. As the project liaison, you are building trust & credibility.
- Execute flawlessly. You approach tasks with precision & care, motivated by the next challenge & ready to meet it head-on without losing sight of present goals. Your unending ambition & passion are a source of strength for teams & a constant in everything you do.
- Ensure all aspects of the customers launch are successful & on track with the goals of the project, leveraging metrics to constantly evaluate the impact & effectiveness of initiatives
- Partner with peers to share best practices & evolve playbooks as we build our Launch Management Center of Excellence
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in operations & product/project management
- Experience having lead implementation activities with a technical product (hardware a plus)
- Passionate about technology & bringing products to market, with a data-driven product mindset
- Strong analytical, time-management, & project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, & deliver results, managing multiple workstreams at once; you are just as comfortable managing the big picture as you are digging into the details
- Able to influence & embed within multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong team player with a proven ability for great collaboration
- Self-starter who enjoys solving problems, being resourceful, & operating with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to stand in the customers shoes & demonstrated dedication to the customer experience
- Takes charge in stressful or chaotic situations & helps guide others