WorldRemit -if the media's to be believed, we're the FinTech start up taking the world by storm - scooping-up awards & more than $140m in funding. Ok... all that is true. But we're so much more. WorldRemit is changing the way people send money to family & friends. We're leading an online revolution & laying to rest old-fashioned money transfer agents.
Tomanycompanies, Customer Service means phone agents. At WorldRemit,you areso muchmore. OurCSteam is responsible for a range of crucial functions that make our business tick & keep our customers happy. That includes transaction monitoring - reviewing, approving & sometimes rejecting the more than 300,000 monthly transfers that pass through our service every month. You'll be learning a whole lot about payments, compliance, anti-money laundering & other fascinating aspects of international finance. Because our people build up such a broad range of skills, many of our CS Execs have moved on to other parts of the business, includingCompliance, Risk, Fraud Analysis, & Tech. Of course, if you cant get enough of speaking to & helping people - you canmove up within the Customer Service team, asa CSTeam Leader or Manager.
If this has stoked your interest then read on a little more to find out just what you will be doing in this role.
- Managing queries on transactions via phone, email & instant chat. Youll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive manner is a must. A smile on your face will go a long way too :-)
- Screening & verifying customers identification
- Reviewing transactions & identifying suspicious activities. Reporting & escalating suspicious activities to the relevant department
- Research unusual or questionable transactions with the relevant department
- Monitor & release transactions
- Advising customers on the products WorldRemit offers
So, what do we want from you?
- Fluent written & spoken English & German
- Bachelors Degree is essential
- Customer service experience previously would be great. But if you genuinely care & want to help & love talking to people, thats a great start!
- Tech savvy proficient in Microsoft Office, general IT skills, data capture experience to name a few areas.
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced & changing environment
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, & service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
- The ability to communicate with people from across the globe is key as our customer base is exactly that. Worldwide.
- The patience of a saint :-) there are times when customers will be unhappy unfortunately. You will be relied on to resolve their issues & keeping calm throughout, giving a fantastic customer experience.
- A fondness of cake will also help!
You will need to be flexible & able to work as part of a shift rotation basis (24/7 365 days). There are several shift options with staggered start times available. Both Full time (40 hours a week) & Part time (24 hours a week) options are available.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Free breakfast every day because a good start to the day is essential!
- A great pension scheme for when we grow old eventually ;-)
- A fun & friendly work environment with lots games including; ping pong, pool table, video games & much more!
- Opportunity to leave your mark on something special
- An amazing group of people to work with, grow with & socialise with as we continue to do something amazing for our customers!#becauseofthem