mParticle underpins the data infrastructure of the worlds most valuable & respected brands. We simplify the flow of customer data between systems & applications, breaking down data silos & improving customer experiences. We help our customers do more with more of their data by making business personal.
The Solution Engineers are a particularly critical pillar to mParticle's customer & solution success, working with sales teams to land & expand the footprint of our industry leading #1 Customer Data Platform. You will interact with the largest disruptive consumer facing brands (Starbucks, NBC Universal, Walmart, Spotify, McDonalds, Drybar, & more), aligning mParticle's industry leading customer data infrastructure to solving their business & technology challenges.
What youll do
- Spearhead the technical & solution pre sales campaign to prospective mParticle clients, including
- Technical discovery around current customers architectures & business & technical challenges/opportunities
- Host technical workshops where youll be sitting side by side developers instrumenting the mParticle SDKs & APIs to demonstrate platform capabilities, & overcome all technical objections
- Develop custom applications across web, mobile, voice, & OTT platforms & integrate the mParticle platform to demo the solution in their current & future state
- Propose technical architecture, offer creative solutions, & anticipate customer concerns by building trust through integrity
- Building crawl, walk, run plans & align the appropriate implementation plan to put your customers on a victory path
- Drive engagement with product marketing, product, consulting & customer success on existing gaps, futures, & product strategies
- Contribute & refine a world-class Solutions Engineering playbook
- Present at industry events, conferences, & meetups
Wed love to hear from you if you
- Have a 4 year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
- Have 3-5+ years experience in Solutions Engineering/similar role for a software product
- Demonstrate strong experience collaborating with prospect marketing, product, engineering, & data science teams, translating business requirements & use cases into technical solutions
- Are equally fluent talking technical details or taking a 30,000 foot view
- Previous software development experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Backend (Java, Node.js, Python, Go)
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) & cloud application architecture.
- Never met a whiteboard you didnt like & can design complex solutions on the fly for a small audience, or command a large cross functional team of multi faceted team members
If you are passionate about the opportunity to revolutionize a customers growth stack & help them achieve a 1-1 marketing to analytics engine then here is the opportunity for you.
If connecting the dots between enterprise architects & marketers through the lens of optimizing data & integrations & driving business outcomes, then this is the role for you.
Were building something truly rare & special. Come join the customer data platform revolution & help build the future!
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, & Spotify among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to handle over 1 billion mobile users each month, collecting over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work in New York City & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 120+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.