CyberSource - The World's First eCommerce Payment Management Company
CyberSource (A Visa Company) is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth & expansion we are looking for talented, articulate & bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems.
What's it all about?
The Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for providing excellent technical project support. Project support is defined by a Statement of Work (SOW) which would be pre-agreed between CyberSource IS Management & the Customer.
The Implementation Specialists are experts in our connection methods, our Products & Services, & our on-boarding processes. They are experienced project managers & are comfortable managing technical & business relationships. The role would facilitate short-term client engagements to generate Visa revenue while assisting CyberSource clients in their project delivery. The IS will work with internal & external project teams, technical & business contacts to achieve the project goals & will provide expert implementation support, payments consulting, & project management, understanding all points along the Service Lifecycle.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide Implementation project support to CyberSource's key customer base, including troubleshooting & resolution, through phone calls, emails & face-to-face meetings.
- Liaise with clients, representing CyberSource's products & services from both a technical & software integration perspective.
- Manage technical project communications with client's technical team, project team, customer services team & senior executives
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems encountered during projects.
- Work collaboratively with the designated project team to ensure excellent customer service is offered consistently.
- Work with Sales team to identify new strategic opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
- Act as the CyberSource lead in customer projects, effectively & efficiently deliver SOW agreed outcomes.
- Work with clients to achieve an understanding of their core business & vertical & where CyberSource can add value.
- Project-manage customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
- Maintain expert knowledge of CyberSource products & services through training & self-study
- Create & own project documentation including SOW & Solution Designs
- Feed implementation & product knowledge & requirements to internal teams.
- Manage critical path escalations with a focus on the relationship management & merchant expectations.
- Success will be measured by the completion of projects, through efficient & timely project sign off.
- The IS should also maintain an active relationship with the wider CSS teams, & entire CYBS working groups.
- Meet or exceed against agreed performance goals & objectives.
- The role reports to the Manager of the Implementation Specialist (IS) team.
- The IS team sits within the customer support organisation & is part of a global team.
- The IS is an Individual Contributor role but works alongside other global teams to fulfil the role.
- Committed to service excellence & added value through taking a proactive interest in client needs & works in partnership with them to achieve their aims
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork, employing open communication channels & sharing information to achieve a common objective
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver results alongside building support, commitment & respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity & expertise
- Achieves results by driving self & others to achieve results & surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline & efficiencies. Works across boundaries & in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Continually improving through personal development & champions new ways of doing things
- Demonstrates resilience; able to respond quickly to adapting organisational needs while continuously role modelling company values
- Provides the energy & drive to identify & create opportunities for new & innovative ways to meet client needs
- Researches industry best practice & trends; applies this to own role to stretch thought boundaries
- Able to quickly assimilate key information; quickly applies new knowledge
- Understands & demonstrates the importance of sharing knowledge
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork. Adapts communication style to situations & audiences.
- Takes full ownership of a task, not deterred by internal issues. Retains composure under pressure; uses an appropriate balance of logic & emotion to resolve issues
What we're after
- Demonstrated technical implementation support or Project Management experience
- Must have strong relationship management skills & experience & an ability to plan strategically
- Must be able to skilfully prioritise & manage concurrent projects & issues.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental & virtual teams, managing business & technical relationships
- Self-starter with strong organisation & resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
- University degree or equivalent experience
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification;
- Conversant in a European language, particularly French, Italian or Spanish
- Payment industry experience
- Customer support experience
- Card-not-present & risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
- International banking knowledge, gained from merchant work experience.
- Should be experienced with working in matrixed organisations
- Expert understanding of CyberSource products & services.
- Expert coding or technical architecture experience.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.