Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
Foursquares flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact & drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest & real-world behavior patterns (Places & Visits), & tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification & visualization (Unfolded Studio).
About the role:
We're seeking an independent, efficient, & hard-working person who genuinely enjoys helping others. A successful team member is an avid user of our apps, an excellent written communicator, & a natural problem solver. As a part of the Consumer Support team, you will be on the frontline of both internal & external support, providing white glove service to our worldwide community of over 55 million users, merchants, & Superusers, as well as our internal engineering teams.
In this role youll:
- Respond to support requests - keeping users informed & managing expectations appropriately
- Escalate potential product issues
- Assist with new business on-boarding
- Occasional testing for both of our consumer apps
- Administer community & support platforms, working in optimized setups to make it easy for users to engage & get support from Foursquare
- Curate & vet popular venues in our database to help ensure users have access to highly-personalized recommendations
- Review our Consumer apps for user-generated content to remove offensive & inappropriate material
What youll need:
- 1+ year experience with ticketing system (CRM) preferably Jira Service Management in Customer Service, or any related field
- Advanced level of written & spoken English
- Internet security awareness
- Basic understanding of SLA & KPIs
- Solid computer skills, experience with Google Suite
- Fast typing, working experience with canned answers/macros
- Professional attitude towards colleagues & consumers
- Efficient & effective online research skills
- Strong work ethic & acute attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Excel/Google sheets prior experience
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence environment
- Community management experience (social media)
- Ability to escalate, report & proactively resolve various problem
- Help centre guide creation (including video & gif files - Photoshop or similar)
- Familiarity with Google Maps & Street View
Benefits & perks:
- We are a fully flexible company that allows you to work from any location in Serbia or from our office
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Summer Fridays, two non-working Fridays each July & August
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware
- Learning & development programs for individual contributors & managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Annual Budget for education, professional growth, etc.
- Restricted Stock Units
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.