This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, & perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where youre from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Manager, User & Access Management
One of the reasons Adyen consistently manages to meet, & exceed, our clients payment expectations is because we understand the complicated nature of their business. Whether we work with partner platforms, medium sized local merchants, or major international enterprise businesses, our products need to seamlessly fit in our clients systems & meet their (and our) high security standards.
As the Product Manager of the User & Access Management team, you will work with a cross disciplinary team on creating a more secure platform. Youll architect & design User & Access Management processes & models & guide in the realization of solutions around Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Privileged Access management (PAM), Consumer Identity Management (CIAM) & Data Access Governance & Lifecycle management tailored to meet individual client needs.
What youll do
- Supporting our customers in architecting, designing, building & implementing Access management roles, operating models & processes in the area of CIAM, IGA, PAM of complex Identity Access Management solutions.
- Managing the complex, sometimes conflicting needs of your various stakeholders.
- Interact with customers on a regular basis & translate their needs into product requirements.
- Continuously translate highly technical subject matter into solutions that fit business goals.
- Help our customers in training their staff & evolving their business models.
- Evangelize user & access management best practises & improvements throughout the organisation.
Who you are
- Ideally have a proven track record in working with Identity & Access Management (IAM) products
- Payments Background: Experience with payments is a plus;
- You can easily navigate around role models, authorization matrices, joiner/mover/leaver life cycles & target operating models.
- You are familiar with the IAM open standards & reference architectures.
- You are very familiar with a broad set of IAM, CIAM, IGA & PAM solutions, familiar with the typical systems these are integrated with from a business & architecture perspective.
- Youre comfortable leading workshops & design sessions & can balance technical with business goals.
- You are growing your leadership & communication skills to lead engineers & technical client staff through challenges of IAM programs.
- You have excellent written & oral communication skills in English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Adidas, Crocs, Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, & Uber.