Squarespace is looking for a Business Strategy Lead to help develop & expand the new Enterprise program. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering business analytics, identifying efficiency opportunities, & supporting the development of new enterprise offerings & businesses.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters & report into our Enterprise Director.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Report on sales pipeline & other success metrics, improve cadences & structure
- Provide business analytics to influence strategic business decisions
- Support development of new business opportunities through quantitative analysis
- Identify trends to increase efficiency of the sales process
- Act as an intermediary between Revenue Operations, FP&A, Business Intelligence & the Enterprise team
- Design & enable dashboards & reports to provide transparency
- Partner with Product, Sales, & Marketing to identify & build internal development solutions to generate leads, convert & onboard customers, & drive a repeatable process
- Consult with prospective customers to help develop the packages, pricing & business model for our offerings
- 4+ years of previous business development, strategy or operations experience
- Experience developing & scaling a new business, either at a start-up or within a larger company
- Strong skill set in the following software: MS Excel, VBA, & data visualization software
- Proven success in building out & improving processes
- Project management skills - Gathering information, documenting & tracking
- Strong presentation skills & experience in interacting with, presenting to & influencing all levels of leadership
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.