Do you love finding that one piece that really ties a room together?
Do you want to work one on one with clients to help them create a room that they love?
Are you the person who your friends & family always go to when they have a home design dilemma?
Are you a hard worker, who is passionate about your craft, & driven to succeed?
If you can answer yes to those questions, then our Home Stylist opportunity may be for you!
At Havenly, we design real spaces for real people. Whether its uncovering your personal style, helping you design a tricky space, or turning your house into a home - we love working with you. Our goal is to make home design effortless, empowering & accessible for everyone!
We are growing our Home Stylist team! Were looking for interior designers & decorators who are entrepreneurially spirited, client-focused & fired up to grow a business in a new & exciting way.
What does a Home Stylist do?
- Works online through the Havenly platform to create beautiful designs for Havenly clients.
- Consistently achieves and/or exceed performance goals relating to both client happiness & sales targets.
- Sources furnishings & decor from a wide variety of retail, trade & wholesale vendors
- Stays active on social media as well as in local & online communities to bring awareness to their brand & service
- Actively follows the latest news & trends in interior design.
- Always goes above & beyond to ensure the needs of their clients are met, their experience is delightful, & their clients return again & again.
What youll bring:
- Professional experience in interior design, home furnishings, home staging, visual merchandising, etc.
- Sales experience in the home or retail space is a huge bonus.
- A great working knowledge of home furnishing & decor vendors.
- Access to a reliable laptop & consistent internet connection
- Strong computer skills & a high level of comfort in web-based applications
- Experience using photoshop to create design concept boards.
What makes a great Home Stylist?
- Great style You are able to use your design skills to find the missing link & help customers solve all their interior design challenges, as only a designer would be able to.
- People people You just love to help people. You enjoy building relationships & sharing your knowledge of design & eye for style.
- Great communicators You know how to communicate professionally, convey a great written tone, where your personality always shines through. Customers love to chat with you!
- Market Knowledge Youre familiar with the product lines across many retail & wholesale home vendors, & can quickly find the perfect piece for your client.
- Sales Minded You have experience in sales & the uncanny ability to quickly decipher a clients needs & match them with the perfect products.
Why youll love being a Havenly Home Stylist!
- The opportunity to run your own business, & build your personal brand, doing what you love.
- Get matched with a continuous stream of clients, without spending money on sales & marketing, & without having to ever commute for meetings & appointments.
- Gain experience working with a variety of clients of varying design styles & budgets, from all over the US.
- Achieve flexibility & control over your schedule. Keep your clients happy, while working where you want, when you want.
- Be a part of a community of interior designers & decorators across the country who share the same interests, passions, skills & experiences.
- Have access to, source from, & receive trade discounts from hundreds of retail, trade & wholesale vendors across the country.
- Receive ongoing support from the Havenly customer & designer support teams - you do the design work & create great client experiences, well do the rest!