Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack & Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, & London, Culture Amp isnt just for fast-growing startups - were for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, & act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You enjoy the idea of managing the end-to-end experience for Enterprise customers, from the moment they sign up to the point at which they are singing our praises to anybody who will listen. You revel in the idea of helping customers to plan, project manage, design, launch, analyze & communicate survey results. You're confident in your ability to creatively solve customer problems. You get a kick out of forming relationships with customers & making sure that they are in love with us every time a renewal comes around. And you'll constantly be thinking about ways in which we can improve our product & the way we deliver it.
You're deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. Culture Amp is looking for exceptional, team-oriented people interested in working within a close-knit customer team in our New Yorkoffice that builds effective relationships with thousands of the world's most innovative companies.
Your role at Culture Amp
- Proactively drive customer adoption, retention & overall success
- Train customers in using our platform & more broadly, the domain of people & culture
- Identify & develop opportunities for expansion where our platform can assist customers beyond their initial use
- Ensure customer support requests are resolved efficiently & effectively
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product & engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customers' challenges
- Drive customer renewals in collaboration with our Sales Geeks
- Contribute to our customer support platforms by developing knowledge base content & re-useable support artifacts
What You Bring to Our Camp
Background in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Undergraduate degree (kudos for Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics)
- Experience dealing with high-value customer accounts & projects
- Proficiency with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, & Salesforce
- Demonstrated technical proficiency (Advanced Excel Skills, Database experience)
- An insatiable hunger for delivering on customer commitments
What We Offer
Youll be supported as you develop in your role & have access to great benefits such as our Coaching for Everyone & Learn Yourself Up programs. Youll also receive a competitive package plus generous stock options, private healthcare, flexible working & other benefits.
A few highlights from Culture Amp: