Teads, The Global Media Platform, is looking for a Consolidation Manager to join the Central Finance Team in Paris.
The Consolidation Manager will be responsible for preparation & analysis of consolidated Financial Statements during quarterly closings, ensuring that all transactions & documentation are accurate & comply with IFRS standards.
Liaising with local CFO of 30+ subsidiaries accross the world, the consolidation manager proactively participates in the production of reliable accounting information & garantees the quality of financial transaction & information for consolidation purposes.
The Consolidation manager reports to the Group Accounting & Tax Director.
The company is present in 30+ countries & continues its international development. The position is based on our parisian headquarters.
- Actively participates in the production of quarterly consolidated accounts for the group Head office.
- Control & analyse local Financial Statements & reports of all subsidiaries : Profit & Loss, Balance sheets, General ledgers, Tax computations.
- Liaison with local CFO in the production of local financial statements in order to maintain the highest quality, reliability & accuracy of Consolidated financial statements.
- Control & strenghten the identification & reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
- Research & resolve accounting issues & implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure IFRS compliance.
- Develop & maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process & financial controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Big 4 Accounting or similar experience
- Experience with Consolidation within tight deadlines & reporting requirements.
- Strong technical IFRS, accounting knowledge as wells as analytical & IT skills
- Keen interest for ERP & reporting Tools implementation
- Fluent in English & French, with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best practices in internal controls
- Hability to grow in a fast moving & highly technical industry
- At least 5 years of professional experience
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.